Events Calendar Print Email help

Mite Box Sunday

Location Sanctuary

Mite Box Sunday ~ the day when mite boxes are collected to provide money for missions. 25% of the offering is sent to LWML for mission grants and the remaining 75% is for our district’s mission grants, all to further God’s kingdom. Turn in your filled box and pick up another one. Your generous donations in any amount will be added to others and the totals will do a surprising amount of good. See the Women of Grace representatives for a new box.


© 2021 Grace Lutheran Church
Connected Sound - Websites for the Barbershop Community